Wednesday, May 16, 2007

¡Frase de gol!

I am resourceful. For example, when the toilet overflowed in our apartment, and we had nothing to soak up the inch-deep water in the bathroom, I found a plastic grocery bag and used the toilet brush to "sweep" the water into it, removing the water one bag-full at a time. As a result, I was able to get the water off the floor, and have the apartment clean, and sanitary once again in less than two hours, which exceeded the rate of evaporation by 1,000%. I am sure that I can use these same skills to confront whatever problems arise in your company.


For details see my blog. We're having a great time (other than our bathroom adventure) and we've already taught/observed a complete workshop with 15 graduates. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!


Sarah

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hey! way to go. Fifteen, already, huh? You've got us beat for now. . . . Loved the declaração de
poder
. So where's everyone else? Eh, lads?